At Memory, Meaning & Faith, we appreciate comments that
- Reflect respectful listening.
- Are constructively critical.
- Provide additional information.
- Have links or references to sources.
- Ask questions.
- Express appreciation!
We may delete comments that
- Are not pertinent to the topic of the post.
- Are a rant, screed, or tirade.
- Attack personalities, not ideas.
- Are unduly repetitive
- Use profanity.
Individuals may be removed from the conversation at Memory, Meaning & Faith for writing comments that persistently or egregiously violate these guidelines.
More About Memory, Meaning & Faith